At Chapman's Tree Service Inc. we are tree removal experts when it comes to residential as well as commercial lots in our service area. Occasionally there will be times when a tree needs to be removed. This can be for health reasons such as the tree is diseased or dying and needs to be removed for safety purposes. If you are not sure about needing a tree removed, you can look for a few telltale signs of this such as:
- Bark on the trunk looks dark grey or blue in color
- Certain spots are missing limbs or foliage
- Tips of limbs easily bend or snap off on a windy day
- Leaves do not come back during the growing season
- Fungus is growing on the trunk or on the leaves
If you do not notice these things or you are still unsure, please contact us and one of our arborists can come out and evaluate the tree and then recommend a course of action to remove the tree or any alternatives if it possible to save the tree. In addition to the removal of the tree we offer stump removal and grinding services to get rid of everything there so you can get other plants or grass in the areas soon.